Ode to summer–the weather is gorgeous, the food is fresh, and the flavors are vibrant. I’ve had a glorious time in the kitchen over the past few weeks preparing simple plant-based dishes with a wide variety of local flavors. From blueberries to kale and peaches to onions, my kitchen is brimming with South Carolina’s best eats.
1. The Green Goddess Smoothie
2. A Switch from Coffee to Tea
3. Hearty Breakfast Tacos
1. Avocado Chickpea Bruschetta
2. Coconut Curry Noodles
3. Sweet Potato Skins
1. Everything But the Kitchen Sink Quinoa-Stuffed Tomatoes
2. Hoisin Marinated Tofu Fried Rice
Like this? Follow my Twitter feed.
Follow me on Facebook.