A Week in Serene Eats and a Grocery List to Get You There (Week 2)
Tomorrow is grocery day and I’m so excited. Some people hate going to the grocery store, but for me, it’s a pleasure. Having a list is helpful but the stores you choose also matter. You may pay a little more at health foods stores, but the experience is so much more inviting and the staff usually loves food as much as you do. What’s more, by eating a plant-based diet and cooking the majority of meals at home, you save cash. And even more importantly, you feel better. Here’s my plan for serene eats next week:
1. Sweet, Organic Heirloom Oranges (For fresh squeezed orange juice)
2. Hearty Breakfast Tacos
1. Mexican Chopped Salad with Artichoke Hearts and Collards
2. Vegan Pesto: As Tasty As the Original
3. Soy Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sunflower Seeds
4. Mouth Watering Yukon Potato Salad
5. Trader Joe’s Vegetable Panang Curry
1. Polish Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
2. Tempeh Reubens with Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
3. Serene Soba Noodles in a Coconut Peanut Sauce
4. Pizza Crust for Vegan Pizza
Like this? Follow my Twitter feed.
Follow me on Facebook.